Countdown one day, and I'll be back to the so called "wu dang shan" tmr for my almost one month of study break. Feel that I am becoming lazier and lazier every semester and my brain function is deteriorating.. can't memorize things properly like how I used to memorise. =(( Four EOS subjects this semester. We have more time to read this time. Thank God.
The 13th week was a super hectic and fun week. Went to Seremban for 3 days and 2 nights the day right after IMU ball. It was so damn tiring. Anyway, it was a fun one with all the "so high" people around. Omg. and they gave everyone a new name with a "high" in it.. And mine was? I don wan to say it.. cause the name they gave sounds so wrong! LOLL .. Sharing some pictures stolen from You Ming in facebook. LOLL.
 |
Day one:
barbequed at Port Dickson .
A place with no light.
Full with ants.
The day where burger Joe was invented.
Ate hell lot of fishballs and sausages. |
 |
Group picture without You Ming in it.
Thankss You Ming for being our photographer throughout the trip. |
 |
Day two:
Picture with Miss Wong and Miss Shazia. |
 |
Day three:
One Heritage Hotel.
Place where we stayed.
Clean and comfortable. |
 |
| One last picture before we left! |
Randomly selected photos from IMU ball:
 |
| Beutiful lao po! |
 |
| Make up and hair do at bridal shop. |
 |
Dressing up,
took us the whole afternoon. |
 |
Sweeet couple
Thank you Alexander, our driver of the day.
Anyway, I guess you won't see this. |
 |
| Big face. |
 |
| Sharon and Miss Choo. |
 |
Ghim High
They said he dressed like super junior that day.
Did he? |
 |
| Pretttttty girlsss from my batch. |
 |
From left, Sze Yin and Su Yu.
I guess there's no need for me to introduce those two standing behind
LOL |
 |
| All the girlsssss from BP108. |
 |
Me
Again. |
 |
Prom King Chan!!
Congratssss!
Love your dance that night.
Prom Queen are nowhere to be seen.
Didn't get to take any picture with her. =(( |
 |
Hai Long!
With his 八字眉...
rofl. |
 |
Candid.
My toxico presentation partner. |
 |
| Sexy See Wen!! |
 |
| Susannn! =p |
 |
| The gurlsss.. |
K la, I guess that's alllll.. somehow I feel the photos become blurred after uploaded up here. Anyway, hope you all enjoy looking at the pictures. Got to go pack my stuffffff now. And, probably will update my blog once more before it goes into a hiatus mode. LOLL
Song of the day: California King Bed by Rihanna.
|