Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Happie CNY =D
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Happie CNY =D

I only had one small slice of mandarin oranges throughout the whole CNY
I hate mandarin oranges =X

Been too busy lately to have my blog updated.. I hope it's not too late to wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year now.. haha.. Better late than never =pp.

Anyway, I had a great week of CNY holiday.. enjoyed it very much with family and friends... I extended the holiday myself by two days and went to Singapore for two days.. Had a lot of niceee food during the one whole week of holiday.. CNY is all about food, food, food, and more food.. No? haha... All thanks to the cookies and snacks, I had put on weight.. =( It's time for me to go on a diet I guess... haihhhhh  

And yea, I watched The Green Hornet during the 1st day of CNY... Love the movie! Not because of jay Chou ok? I seriously think that the movie is worth watching...I am not the only one who said this.. the seven of us who went for this movie together felt the same thing.. hahah

I think it's time for me to settle down and start working on my projects and assignments...I have not been paying attention in class since the semester begins.. And I am totally blur and confused about the different projects and assignments that have been assigned to us.. LOL.. It's time to get a little bit more serious and I shall officially declare that CNY  and holiday mood is turned OFF now. 

Song of the day: Shut it down by Pitbull feat Akon. (lmao)





 
posted by yeen shuang @ 10:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.