Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Thursday, January 20, 2011

After much consideration, finally, I had made up my mind ---- Not to go back to BP again this weekend, although this means that I will be left all alone in Vista starting from tonight. SOBS. I am abandoned by three of them. =((((  This is the 3rd week of semester six. Continue to slack, shop, eat and sleep. I know, I shall eat no more, I'm fat. It's time to diet I guess. I can see more and more projects are waving to me. All topics sounds so alien to me. Don't know what to write. One thing to be happy about is that my research project in semester seven is finally confirmed. I am sooooo looking forward to it, and there's so much to prepare. Now it's time to think about what to do for my elective. Thinking to simply get myself a job in community pharmacy.

Hmmmm..The coming weekend will be my first weekend in KL for this semester.Weekend mood has already been turned On due to the public holiday tomorrow. Going to meet up with my besties tomorrow..(banana_rock) And may meet up with Magdeline and Suk Yee on this coming Saturday. hahah..Full of programs, no time left for my pending projects.

 I guess I'm going to miss you all and all those food marathons we had. I want Teabar. I want pearlsss, and nice supper with you all. =pp
Teabarrrr!!
My favorite.
Too bad, pearls were all sold out that day. =((

Two 1205s wearing couple sweater. HAHAH!
=pp

I cut my fringe last weekend. And..I'm having a "senget-ed" fringe now.=(

Song of the day: 我以为

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 2:02 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.