Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Randomly random.
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Friday, December 17, 2010
Randomly random.

Watched The Social Network with Min, Mandy, Yue, Kc and Ah Lu..The movie was nice..lol, I feel like laughing the moment I look at Jesse Eisenberg and Justin Timberlake's face for no reason..They look funny to me, perhaps, in some way... Haha..Anyway, love this movie!  =p

Really wanna thanks them for keeping me company during this semester break, especially Min...Life was not so boring with them around..Love having cheong K, movies, yumcha, supper or dinner and lunch sessions with them.. And yea, wanna give a big thanks to Mr Ahmad aka Kc for fetching me and Min always, I guess we are really troubling him. =)

Guess you all must have realized that I update my blog soooo much more frequent than usual.. Cause I got nothing better to do..Wonder why didn't I blog about the trip since I'm so free? I am just simply too lazy to get the photos uploaded to my blog.. that's a lot of work. hahahh. =p so just bear with me with my super random blogposts yea.. (read it or leave it!)

Seriously can't believe that Hwai Qin actually reads my blog.. LOL.. As far as I know, none of them (Poh Jin, Jeannie and Hq)ever read my blog... Felt really surprised when Hwai Qin said she likes my previous blogpost.. hahah! I blogged about them simply because I missed them so much out of a sudden... Haha..

It's 2.30 am now.. refusing to go to bed earlier again although I'm dead tired today.. been out for the whole day.. and eyes are feeling so dry right now all because of the stupid contact lenses...

Goodnite people!

Song of the day: Fight for This Love by The Wanted. (a new song =p)

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 2:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.