Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Jingle all the way.
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Jingle all the way.


Christmas Card from Magdeline. =ppp

Don't know whether if you'll read this, just wanna say thank you. Do you still remember the christmas bear you gave me? haha, it still has its' tag on it.. sitting on my study table with the rest of the bear bears...I seriously got way too much bear bear to take care of...Haha..And, I didn't meant to put you aeroplane! so I guess you did bought the tickets at last! Wanna know the whole story!!!

Used to post out christmas greeting cards to my close friends and relatives every year.. but I failed to do so this year... haha.. so for those who are following my blog and who receives my greeting cards every year, you know you won't receive any from me this year..I'm soooo sorryyyy! wait till next year! Hahah.. I didn't even bother to take out and fix the christmas tree this year. Christmas with the tree kept in the storeroom. LOLLL..  

Will be going up to KL early in the morning tomorrow to meet up with my besties! Haven started to pack yet.. argh... Hates packing.  can I fly my room to KL? Eyes are not comfortable again. Due to my over abuse of contact lens use? hah =X... Needs antihistamine again I guess.. 

Anyway, wanna wish all of you Merry Christmas in advance!! ( I doubt that I would have a chance to blog in KL). 

Song of the day: Lian Ai by Xiao Yu. 




 
posted by yeen shuang @ 6:33 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OHHHH! i read it!! haha...great to know that it reached ur home safely! hohoho....

    paiseh...said perhaps wanna find u but cos attend my cousin Rom so got no time to find u le..then when i came bec i still cant finish studying..T.T...

    feel relieved to know that u got ur own programme during Xmasss! hope u had enjoy it...suddenly miss u and happen to read this blog make me feel warm...! got time think think of me juga aa =p

    my exam will sampai 21/1...let me know bila u got break..(perhaps before CNY we can meet yi xia?)

    take care there! stay in touch& happy new year in advanceeee! *hugzz*

    magdeline

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger yeen shuang said…

    Ahah..glad that u read it...

    you jia you with ur exam k!!! add oil, my turn to tell you: you can do it!!!!!!!!!! hahaha...

    wahh, suddenly miss me??? gan dong worrrr... btw, i alwiz got miss you one okie? blekkkkk!

    erm... can meet up before new year! you let me noe ur time again k?? waiting ... ...

    take care and miss yea! =p

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.