Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Itchy skin. Great Life.
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Itchy skin. Great Life.


Had another flare up of skin allergy. I guess this is the n-th type of steroid cream i'm using for my skin condition. Guess my skin is getting thinner and thinner huh?! I can't figure out what I am allergic to, because I had been in contact with sooo many stuff. Argghh... I hate itchy skin, can't refrain myself from scratching!! Was given anti-histamine again although i have dozens of them at home which are supposed to be taken once daily for my itchy eyes and apparently I did not followed the doctor's advice. hahaha! I am a typical non compliant patient.



Life in have been sooo great in BP, with great cousins and funny friends around to hangout together... haha.. Sing-K sessions, suppers, movies and non-stop plurking keeps me busy.. lolll..


"bao bao"- my favorite titbits during sing k session. hahaha

Yue and I.

Group pitcha...
From left: Mandy, me, Min, Yue, Ah Lu, Wei Jie and Ka Cong.
Our beloved Ang Mandy was back from Aussie for 3 month's of break!!
P/s: Pic is stolen from Yue again.

Went to eat Ong Kok fried chicken again with Boon Chan just now despite of my super full tummy and the ulcer in my mouth.. haha.. By the way, I will be going to Taiwan with my family on this coming weekend... guess my blog will be left deserted for the time being.. haven started to pack anything yet..as usual, I always love to pack last minute..that's me.

And lastly, thank God that I passed my semester five exam! Wanna thanks my parents for giving their support and care throughout the study break and exam week!

Song of the day: 夏天 by 李玖哲.

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 2:03 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.