Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Just another birthday celebration.
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Monday, August 09, 2010
Just another birthday celebration.

Went back to beepee almost every week this semester, just like what I did when I was studying A-levels in Inti..lol. hate to go back tomorrow morning. hate to do the management project which I totally have no idea where to start from. hate the pbl topic this time and for goodness sake I am the leader. I'm not saying that I don't want to be leader. just that the topic is kinda difficult to handle this time. haha.

Celebrated Poh Jin and Jeannie's 22nd birthday last wednesday at el cerdo. It was fun. Both of them was my Inti classmates. However, three of us was in different gangs and they felt i was an anti-social nerd back then in Inti. Hahaha. I actually agreed because I went home almost every weekend. and now, we are housemates, classmates, shopping mates, dinner and lunch mates and best friends to each other. haha.. really unbelivable.

Some pictures to shareeeee. =p

Setting of to pavillion.
Classes ended very early that day.

Jamon Serrano.
starter.
salty and sweet.

suckling pig.
the skin was sooo crispy.

Me and Hq.

Birthday girls making their wish.
Pj got the fairer piglet while jeannie got the darker one.
The piglets are not edible.

Four of us.

That's all.

Life goes on.



Song of the day: Speechless by Lady Gaga. Love this song.

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 12:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.