Was having flu that day. =p
Went back to BP again last weekend. Watched Inception with my family. The movie was nice though it was rather long (two and a half hours). Full attention is needed to understand the movie...Lolx.. I got so stressed up while watching, for I fear that they will die in their dreams. Haha, you'll get what I mean if you've watched it.
Sent my brother off at Senai airport yesterday. Buhbye, TVJ, take good care of yourself in Kuching yea! Buy me presents when you get your pay... hahaha.. and remember to miss my bearbearss.. =p see you in October! hehe
Notes collected over 3 weeks.
Week 4.
Came back to KL this morning. Cleaned my room. Had my notes sorted according to differents subjects. This is the first time I am tidying my notes since the semester begins. Lazy max! =p
Okay, continue blogging now.. just came back from supper with Miss Tan and Miss Choo.. LOL.. I wonder what happened to Poh Jin's tummy today.. kept complaining that she is hungry today..maybe she needs more nutrient for her big head..
Life is getting busier as semester 5 proceeds. workshops, presentations, projects and the list goes on...and I am sooo looking forward to the Bangkok trip with my besties and my bro's convocation.. hehehe
Here's a few pictures to share..
Wai Leng's birthday celebration @ Muse
Ladiesss..
Us, with the 17 inch Four Seasons pizza..
Five Spices Chicken. (If I am not mistaken) It was delicious!
p/s: photos are "stolen" from Faiz, Pj and Yit Kuay's Facebook.. =p
Song of the day: Gravity by Pixie Lott (Nice!)
|
I saw hairband!! nice!!