I was having fever and a bad headache for the pass few days.. spent most of my time sleeping... All of the food seems so tasteless to me.. what happened to my tongue??!!
Thank God for letting me recover after three such torturous days...Haha...
Went to watch Ip Man 2 and had dinner with Hwai Qin... The storyline is kinda lame I must say... Prefer the previous one still... overall the movie was okay...
Finished semester 4 EOS... results will be released on this coming Friday.. wish me luck kay? hopefully I won't fail any of the subjects...Haha.... Alright, I'll just talk about what happened right after the last day of exam... Four of us, as usual went to Sunway..... We were so determined and so desperate to shoppppp for something.. but don't you realise that it's hard to get something you like when you are so desperate to shop...Haha... that's what happened to us every semester after EOS...LOL.... We should learn the lesson and not to be so desperate next time...haha
They celebrated my birthday superrr advance for me on that day.... bought me a maxi as my birthday present... Thanksss... Poh Jin left for Johor the next day...Jeannie, Hwai Qin and I continue to shop for another day at pavillion..LOL... Two days of non-stop shopping is really soo tiring... but anyway, we did enjoyed ourselves... The days when we can do whatever we like.. No need to worry about time, studies and exams...=p
Heres some photos to share....
Lunch right after the last paper...
Pj and Hq
Shopping is tiring..haha
thumbs up for the chicken but not the coleslaw..
Dinnerrr.....
@ Pavillion
me and Jeannie
Ice kacang puppy love?! haha
Three of us..
What I had got over two days...
That's all for now... thinking to... hmmm.. nothing.. let me think about it first...
song of the day: Extreme ways
|
yeen shuang!!!! may i know where u ate the "ice kacang"??? my mom and i love this type of ice kacang vr much..