Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Sunday, January 17, 2010


Sorry for the lack of updates ... Time just slipped by quickly without me knowing it! It's been two weeks since I came back to IMU, the hell ..arghh.. This two weeks are short enough for the workloads to pile up mountain high and long enough to make me start missing my home...LOL .. Two more weeks to go before I can go back to my home sweet home... =(

Haha.. Spent this weekend at vista ALONE since all my friends were not around.... what a boring weekend compared to the last weekend..LOL... Anyway, spending my weekend alone in vista is not a bad idea afterall... Get to take my own sweet time doing my stuff, preparing pbl and cleaning my room... argh.. I just simply HATE pbl sessions...

Nothing interesting happened lately except some stupid and idiotic stuff we did during lectures to kill our boredom....Haha...It is really hard for me to listen attentively to the lectures for even one hour, what's more we have 4 hours of lectures almost daily...OMG, this bad habit of mine really has to be kicked off...


According to Poh Jin, I'll have a better life after drawing that..LOLL


Specially designed name card for Hwai Qin...LOL


Being bullied!


busy digging nose shit !


 Me!

X : Do you bring ur earphone along ?
Y: Sorry, I have ear and I have phone... but I don't have earphone..
X : ... ...

Some stupid conversation that we had the other day in uni..LOL

Song of the day: So Small

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 6:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.