Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: First Post Of Year 2010!
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Friday, January 01, 2010
First Post Of Year 2010!

First of all, wanna wish YOU, who are reading this a very Happy and Blessed New Year... As I always say, time flies and it really does... Hopefully everything will have a great start in this year including my coming semester 4 ( holiday ends by this week=( )... I won't be making a long list of new year resolutions like what the other bloggers are likely to do.... In fact, I had done this when I first started to blog ( find it stupid now, haha)... LOL... There won't be any resolutions for me this year since my resolutions are rarely attained.... Conclusion, just forget about it!

Finally get myself motivated to give my blog a new look... Like the new layout?? Feel free to leave me some comments yea... haha... Used to changed my blog template frequently last time ... Got fed up one time and decided to use the templates provided by blogspot directly although I know it is ugly... Haha... That really saved a lot of my trouble in editing and finding a suitable layout... lol

Have been contemplating to give my blog a change quite some time ago... but blame my fingers who are too lazy to move... haha... Don't ask me what motivates me to do so now... cause I don't know either..LOL... I even placed in the tagboard that had long been removed by me.. haha...Attempted a few times to log in to my account at tag-board.com cause I can barely remember the username and password.. wth..

Didn't joined any countdown session this year because all of my besties are not in BP except for Yue... It was really pathetic ( according to Yue and I actually agreed ) ...haha..The memory of having lots of fun and winning hamper and carslbergs in the lucky draw during the 2009 countdown session in Papazi are still fresh in my mind...This year, I had a quiet new year eve at home with the company of my laptop... LOL..

Speaking of year 2010, I have no anticipation at all...I feel no difference between yesterday and today... To me, entering this brand new year signifies that the deadly semester 4 is going to start soon and I know it will definitely take a toll on me...Next semester is gonna be much more tougher with eight subjects to be dealt with ( if I counted correctly).. haha..I must hang on till the end no matter how, since this is what I have chosen for myself...Hmmm, by next monday morning, I'll be on the bus heading back to KL.... Sobs..

Dad bought me a new bilingual bible today - the book that contains the word of God... I'll treat it as a new year gift from dad!

Love it! Thanks Dad...

Lastly, I wanna wish everyone Happy New Year again... May you all be blessed with good health and happiness!

song of the day: Take It All Away


 
posted by yeen shuang @ 11:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.