Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Random
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Friday, October 02, 2009
Random


Many things in life keep changing and don't go the way you want them to be... I really hate that.. why things just can't stay the way they are .... I had already get fed up with this and I am lazy to bother and think about that .... Just let it be and am learning hard to let go... Can I ?

By the way, I really had a super duper great raya holiday at home, staying at home and enjoying quality time with family... This made me love to stay at home sooo much that I decided to go back home for mooncake festival again tomorrow....

that's all for now, will update again when the mood comes... =p

Song of the day: 下雨天

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 12:38 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.