Wanted post something up here since few days ago, but the laziness and "downess" in me had stopped me from doing so.... So, blame my them for this! My life now is stress yet relaxing..Haha, removal of class test makes me feel relax at the same time stress due to the lack of motivation to study... arghh..
It's week seven now.. SEVEN! (The magical number? haha) I had almost completed half of the academic weeks for sem 3 since there is only 14 week in each semester... And throughout this seven weeks, after I had counted, I had only succeeded to pay attention to ONE lecture out of all(which means I listen attentively from front to back, from left to right, from up to down, to every single words the lecturer had said) .... ONE?! Haha... I was either listening only to 20% of the lectures or talking or day dreaming everyday during lectures...LOL... But at least one is better than nothing ...Don't you think so ? haha... I think I didn't even paid attention to any lectures in Sem 1 and Sem 2 ...SO, just consider this One lecture as a new record for me! muahaha.....
And yea, I realised my hair has become straighter and straighter recently... LOL... but who cares? I like the way my hair is now just like the way I like my life now.... curly yet not tooo curly and busy yet not too busy... haha... ignore my craps if you want to... =p
A random picture taken out from my room.... =pChut chut Chut *shuang doesn't want to be so dumb anymore* Song of the day: 还是会寂寞
|
Which was the "ONE" lecture u r talking about?=pp
Dun say urself dumb...lol..
Nice pic btw..haha..