Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Jeannie and Poh Jin's 21st birthday!
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Saturday, August 08, 2009
Jeannie and Poh Jin's 21st birthday!

Here I am to update my blog! haha... I was really too busy to update my blog last week... Not busy studying this time but busy playing...LOL...The removal of class tests from all of the modules had made me lost all my motivation to study... Arghh.. I swear I must start to study from tomorrow onwards as if there are class tests everyweek!

Busy celebrating 21st birthday for FOUR of my friends throughout the week... Two of them are Hai Ling and Lu Yong as I mentioned in my previous post.... Another two of them are Poh Jin and Jeannie who were borned exactly on the same day( 5th of August )! Haha...And my mum's birthday is coming next week.. too bad, I can't go back to celebrate for her...

Midnight Celebration at our house!

Haha.... Wanted to give them surprise celebration in the midnight, but too bad our plan fails because of somebody... lol...Anyway, the celebration was a fun one.... Bought them Oreo Cheese cake from Secret Recipe... Everyone was busy taking photos and the cake had melted by the time we were ready to eat... haha.. And yea, we made too MUCH noise in the midnight until the guard came to warn us twice...LOL.... The guard can't even speak English properly...All he can say was "you... noisy... complain to management.. police come" HAHAHA...Faiz even suggested to tell the guard to polish up his English before come warning us...LOL...

All the pretty ladies with birthday girls...

Gayish Along and CY..LOL

Four of us!

All the guys....

Superman ?!

Me, Jeannie and Hwai Qin got diarrhoea on the next day due to the dinner we had on the previous night... Lucky PJ escaped from diarrhoea because she didn't ate the cater food that night.... omg, I wanna change the caterer right after this month...haha.. Luckily we all recovered by the evening and continued with our celebration plans... Haha...We went to Sunway after class... No more sing K session this time but nice dinner...LOL

This is where we had our dinner...
A restaurant based on the movie Forest Gump!

These food are making me fat!

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

My baked rice...

Jeannie and I

Hq, Jeannie, me and PJ with the mudpie...

My favourite quote in the movie....
I meantioned before in previous post... rmb ?Hahaa


Ok.. the celebration did not ended there... There are still post-birthday celebration for them! Hahaa....Right after class the next day, we went for dinner again with our coursemates...LOL...Went to Midvalley after our practical session....LOL

Chilis @ Midvalley

Again! All the fattening food... lol

Along, me, Soon Eu and Yit Kuay..

Posers =p

Me and sweeet Wai Leng...=p

And lastly, me and PJ.. my best housemate.. Hahaa

The serving was hugeee... and everyone ate until damn full... LOL...Omg, I have to start diet dy... must find Yit Kuay and Ru Yi as my diet "shi fu".. hahaha... ok, after that we went to walked around in MidValley and that's when I started a funny conversation with Soon Eu.. hahaha...

Soon Eu: Let's go watch up...
Me: Harr???
Soon Eu: I said wanna watch up?
Me: what up?? ( tilt my head and busy looking up)
Soon Eu: What are u doing? Up is a latest movie larrr!
Me: ... ... (faster go hide behind the pillar)

It was soooo embarassing... and I never know I am so outdated.. don't even know there is a movie named Up...LOL.. anyway, the movie is not on screen yet and we went back after the dinner....hahaha

Lastly, hope Jeannie and PJ enjoyed their birthday and like the presents specially prepared by Hwai Qin and I...Haha...

Song of the day: Lifeline

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 9:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.