
Supposed to blog about this one week ago (or two weeks?)... LOL.. As the saying goes, better late than never....Here I am to blog about this right NOW.. ahah...
So, Poh Jin, Jeannie and Hwai Qin helped me to celebrate my birthday in advance right after our EOS exam .....I know it is wayyyy to early, but no choice because we will be going back to our hometown respectively during the semester break after our trip to Redang.... haha...
We went to sing K at RedBox, The Gardens... Haha... This was exactly what we did on Hwai Qin's birthday...I guess we will still be doing the same thing on Poh Jin and Jeannie's coming birthday ... =ppp That was a Sunday, so it was crowded with people, fortunately Jeannie booked the room in advance for us... haha


Haha... Must do photo taking session... No need to "label" right? I guess you all are already well familiar with our faces...LOL.... We sang plenty of songs... and out of a sudden Jeannie and Poh Jin brought in a cake for me....

*surprise*
They sang me advance birthday song and I made my wishes which i don't know what to wish for....LOL ... I am requested to take the candle of the cake by mouth....
Here I go........................


Ouchhhhhh....
the stupid candle burnt my lipssssss....LOLL
I think I am the stupid one, not the candle..=pp

Birthday present from PJ ,HQ and Jeannie
Love it!
Thankssss....

Four of us....

It's time to eat...LOL
The cake was nice... actually it does't taste like normal cake... It was kinda crunchy, we do not know what was that either...LOLLL
Wanna say thank you to Jeannie, Hwai Qin and Poh Jin... ... Thanks for being my friend, celebrating my 21st birthday with me in advance, the present and the cake and everything .... I really appreciate that.... See you all soon in semester three!!
Song of the day: Tangled up in you =p
ehh your MNG bag!! i intended to buy that handbag too at first =D