Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Some updates ...
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Some updates ...

Thinking to update my blog, but my mind is empty.. Nothing interesting happened recently except my daily routine of eating, sleeping, online-ing, watching tv and dramas, reading ( my sleeping pills ! ) and lateh-ing with my besties occasionally....LOL... =p

Although they sound so boring, all these are reasons for me loving holidays so so much... No stress at all! Ignore my previous post claiming I am so sienz! hahaha.. I prefer sien rather than stress x99999999999999999 times!

However, this happy life is going to end soon, er, No. Is very very soon...Next semester will be commenced on 6th of July...Which means I have to go back to KL on next week, back to the hell from heaven....A rather unpleasant road is awaiting me ahead.... hahah... aihz! this is life....


"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."


You'll know what am I saying if you watched Forest Gump before... Haha..This has been one of my favourite movie .. watched it dozen of times ...LOL.. I've got nothing better to do eh ? hahaha

By the way, finally get my hair permed after much consideration whether to do rebonding again as usual or to perm it... hahaha....Feel like perming my hair because damn sien with my straight hair already .. been keeping straight hair for don't know how many years..LOL... But I am worried I will look like auntie if I get my hair permed... OMG, what a conflict...hahaha..

Spent my whole afternoon in Kimo yesterday from around almost 3pm till 6.30pm... watched one movie during the process ....Haha

Tada.. This is the product..LOL =p

No more mei mei tou.. wanna get rid of it...LOL

Song of the day: Funny the way it is =p


 
posted by yeen shuang @ 3:20 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Eric Chin said…

    I tot u like mei mei tou one. hahaha!joking.. Hmm, c u around when uni starts..=p

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.