Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: My room =p
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
My room =p

Arghh... School is going to reopen next week,I hate it.Feeling so reluctant to go back... Actually, I am suppose to go back on tomorrow for the dance practice, but I am only free to go back on Friday... Don't ask me if I can dance.. I am a lousy dancer and I don't think I can remember the steps now... Hahah...

Did I mentioned that I will be moving to a new unit in Vista in previous post ? haha... Finally, I will have my own room from next semester onwards... I wonder how did I managed to stay together with PJ for one year in such a small masterbedroom... haha... not that we both are very fat, but the space in the previous room are really too limited and small although it is a masterbedroom... LOL..

Fetched all my stuff back to Vista yesterday since my parents were free, so I can simply take a bus back on Friday by myself..... I really got hell lot of stuff to bring back as if I am shifting my whole room from my house to Vista...muahaha...


my properties =p

My parents already got me a new wardrobe on their last trip to KL, but still lacked a couple of stuff...So we went to Ikea to look for the stuff I want...LOL...

I.K.E.A

Yue's typical camwhore pose!
Agree?!
muahaha

Luckily the trip to Ikea was not a wasted one, bought most of the stuff needed there except my single mattress...Bought a new chair, mirror and other stuff...=p The mattresses in Ikea are way too soft... I prefer the hard ones, I might as well as sleep on the floor eh? hahah.... Anyway, I managed to get an ideal one in the end, a hard one...LOL

My new spring mattress....

Get my room decorated after that with the help of my parents...LOL...

Tada! My new bedroom in Vista... ahah...
Love it...
but I think my room will be in a mess very soon!
Hahaha


Song of the day: Those dancing days are gone



 
posted by yeen shuang @ 4:24 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger Xinyue Chow said…

    wey finally u know d way to ikea huh =D good then,u shall know d way to my place too. hehe. way typical pose? =__= i thought every girl does. haha. and hor d lil box in front of d mirror, is it d one we used during our childhood? o_O

     
  • At 1:26 AM, Blogger Xinyue Chow said…

    no spamming. my typo! =D
    WAT typical pose?**

     
  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger Xinyue Chow said…

    wait! im not spamming ur comment box. CHAIR FROM IKEA? hehe i tot u love pink! mine is of pink! =D

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger yeen shuang said…

    haha..ya, the box since kindergarten ? I dont know u have one also...LOL...

    I realise that one is ur typical pose inside the fitting room..LOL

    i love pink but white more matching with my room..LOL..next time u tired of pink dy then i change with u lor...muahaha

     
  • At 2:42 AM, Blogger Xinyue Chow said…

    omg u're still keeping d box! i dunno where it is now. haha, TYPICAL pose! =_= pink suits my room 'cos my bedsheets and curtain are in pink. haha. how did ur dad manage to go to ikea? PJ-TTDI like i said? lol. hey i havent got story books from u haiy =_=

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous ly said…

    agree tooo..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.