Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: ... ...
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Monday, June 08, 2009
... ...

Hmmm...Actually I am very super lazy to blog... but, seeing somebody who claims herself to be an efficient blogger had completed blogging about this gives me the urge to blog also ...haha.. I doubt if she is efficient? or kiasu ??? Muahaha.. just joking... Let's continue then..This time is my birthday celebration with my besties... all of them was around except Hai Ling and Su Ling...

Initially, I intended to celebrate with them on Saturday( 6th June) instead of Friday since LY and Caryn will only be reaching BP very late on Friday... but most of them insisted I shouldn't celebrate my birthday one day later, so we meet up at Papazi on Friday night... Surprisingly, Yue who is always late was the first to arrive.... first wor... i didn't typed wrongly..LOL


When I met her, she kept saying aren't I supposed to celebrate my birthday on Saturday.... I was like, "OMG, You are the one who insisted me to come out tonight!" ... Never mind then, Lu Yong and Caryn who were supposed to reached at 10pm missed their 6.30pm bus back to BP and ended up taking the 7.30pm bus... So, me, Yue, Min and Mandy ended up waiting for them at Papazi.....



Luckily they managed to reached before 12.00am( Papazi is closing at twelve )LOL.... I really didn't expect them to prepare a birthday cake for me as I thought they thought I will be celebrating my birthday on Saturday..haha... who knows, i guessed wrongly.... But Yue said that I was not surprised at all when I saw the cake.... As usual, they sang me birthday songs and I made wishes and cut the cake again..LOL...Actually, they made my wish for me before I said anything...muahaha..


My third birthday cake..LOL

Free Ice Cream from Papazi for the birthday customers...LOL

This Pic is stolen from Yue's blog without permission...LOL


Six of us...=p

The story has not ended yet, it continued on Saturday...Went to hunt for the birthday rings for me and Yue the next afternoon..... We owed Yue her ring as everyone was not around on her birthday.... so so so sorry.. LOL... We moved from one shop to another and it was so damn difficult to get a nice and affordable one..haha... Anyway, we managed to get our rings in the end...


Yue is taking photosssss non-stop wherever she goes..LOL

There are sooo many choices but non I heart....hahah


Tada! My ring...
A simple white gold ring to match with my necklace...=p


Both of us chosed the same ring which differ in size...hahah

Hmmm... Treat my besties dinner at swimming pool steamboat ( is it called like this? ) haha... However, only LY and her Nan Ren, Yue, Caryn and Min managed to come...Last Saturday was a public holiday, so the place was crowded with people that day and we can hardly find a parking space...Although I had booked the table in advanced, they still made us waited for about 15 minutes before they can find a table for us to settle down... The service was very poor that day... After we settled down, they still made us waited for about 20 minutes or longer before the food was finally served....


Photos taken while waiting....


People mountain people sea....
Min, me and Caryn Pig..

SE W890i
Mocha Brown, Silver and Black
Yue got nothing better to do....hahaha

The food was finally served after a superrrrr long wait... I don't understand why we had to wait so long ... It was just the soup and the "raw materials" we needed... LOL


Another pic stolen from Yue's blog...muahaha...
when did I become a thief?? lol


Still got one fried chicken left and no one wants to have it...
(common phenomena where nobody wants to eat the last one left)
So we used an ancient method- count fingers (LOL) to determine who shall eat it!

Me

Five of us...

After steamboat, we went to Yum Cha at Pelangi Cafe.. Wanna know why we went there? You should know why if you had viewed somebody's blog right in the beginning...LOL...I ordered Ice Blended Mango .. And I was shock when the waiter served me that drink.. haha.. know why ?

The glass was super tall
I can't even place my mouth on the straw in sitting position
Or am I too short to order this drink ??
muahaha

Super long straw...LOL

I wonder if we were tired of gossiping this time and ended up playing big two in the cafe ... Since there were eight of us, we played in pairs .. And the pair who had lost had to pinch the face of each other... LOL.. No pictures of face pinching cause I don't wanna be thief anymore.Muahaha..you should know where to look for the pictures...LOL



Yue's partner, Mandy left early..
she got no one to pinch but to pinch herself..LOLL

And lastly, share with you all some pictures of the night...

White shoes gang??
what a coincidence..LOL

Me and Caryn whom I know since Standard One..LOL

Me and Lu Yong

-= Min, Wendy, Lu Yong, Me, Caryn and Yue=-

Wanna say a big thanks to:
1) my parents and brother
2) my besties ( especially Lu Yong and Caryn who came back from KL purposely because of my birthday) for the birthday ring and celebrating my birthday with me... and also LY's Nan Ren for becoming our photographer..LOL
3) Poh Jin, Jeannie and Hwai Qin for celebrating my birthday for me in advanced
4) everyone who had greeted me on my birthday!

I really appreciate that.... =p




 
posted by yeen shuang @ 11:08 PM  
287 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.