Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: 21st birthday of MINE....
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Sunday, June 07, 2009
21st birthday of MINE....

I am officially 21 years old now.... Haha...According to my mum, I am getting older and older but still acting like small little kid... LoL... Let's say if I can live until 80 years old, I've already finished one quarter of my life .... am I thinking too much ? haha... Had a simple celebration at home with family and Nicholas ( my bro's friend who happened to be at our house that day ) ....

My favorite flavor , black forest cake... =p

twenty-one years old!! haha

-= My family=-

Me and Nicholas...

Haha.... Lazy to elaborate, just post up few pictures to share with you all.... =p

As for my birthday present, my mum bought me a white gold necklace with a key pendant... ... That's a typical gift during 21st birthday... haha...It took me some time to choose the pendant that I heart.... I almost visited all the jewellery shops in my hometown.. I think all the shopkeepers had know me by now....

My necklace from Lazo Diamond..Nice eh ?? hahaha

Apart from that, my dad bought me speaker last weekend at Low Yat Plaza during our stay in KL.... Oh ya, I went to Fraser's Hill, Genting and KL last weekend with my family, it was a nice trip... Will blog about that later IF I got the time and energy and mood to blog...LOL...

Edifier M3300 =p

Satellite speakers and subwoofer

Haha... This speaker is super nice, love it!
It made me fell in love with Rihanna's Hating On The Club!



TO BE CONTINUED... ...

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 5:00 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.