Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Semester 2 Over!!!
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Semester 2 Over!!!

Wanna say a BIGGG HIE to every one....LOL...Long time no see!

I am back again after around five weeks of super stressful and torturing life comparable to hell.... haha.... To me, hell equals to study break and end of semester exam... There are a total of six subjects in semester 2 and I really have too much to read and memorise.... I had been mugging continously for the past four or five weeks ..And my brain had been functioning non stop like a machine which operates day and night without a break.... Finally, the last paper is over today... I said OVERRRR!!! Can u hear me ??? hahahaha... which means I am in heaven now...muahaha...

I will be having my semester break from today onwards until sometime in July which I don't know and don't want to know exactly when... Cause I can't imagine how my life would be in semester three which everyone claims to be one of the toughest semester in Bpharm.... arghhh..

Never mind, I'll just enjoy for now... No more stress, notes, memorising, mugging and sleep deprivation for the next few weekssss.... All these will be replaced with eat, sleep, shop, play, dramas and lazying around...which means i'll definitely put on weight for sure.... muahaha...Apparently this is the heaven I am referring to eh ? LOLL...

I will be staying in Vista for this few days while waiting for Sunday night to come where me and my batchmates will set off to Redang Island for our 3 days 2 nights trip....Wooohooo... i love beaches!!! =p And most importantly my 21st birthday is coming veryyy soon and that is also the day where my semester 2 EOS results will be released.... hopefully I can survive from the exams...!

Lastly, I wanna thank God for giving me strength everyday to face with the exam and cope with the stress and fear I have to exams.

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 11:51 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger Xinyue Chow said…

    Thank goodness you're alive! =p

     
  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger yeen shuang said…

    yessss.. i am still alive and klicking.. playing and nite now... going to redang tmr nite! =p
    and ya, make sure u are here during my bday ya! =pp

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.