Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Long Time No See ...!
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Long Time No See ...!

Hmmm... So far, I had finished my CVS and General Pharmacology class tests... There are still more class tests yet to come... Stresssss ah...hahaha... Sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time because I was been busy mugging everyday, every hour , every minute and every second... LOL .. And I think this will continue until the end of this semester... Aihz.. What a miserable life of mine...

Forget about studies... but I don't know what else I can talk about beside studies ..SWEAT!!!

Oh ya, my parents are coming to KL and find me tomorrow..yea yea yea.... That makes me smile whenever I think of that... Although I had just went back to hometown two weeks ago, but I seriously miss my home, my parents, my comfort bed, my bear bearsss and the nice home cooked food..

I had a funny conversation with my mum yesterday...

Mum: what time is your test tomorrow?
Me : 10am
Mum: until ??
Me : 11am
Mum: hhharrrr ?
Me : 11 am Larrrr
Mum: What??? Your class test one hour only?
Me : Yalarr! Abor you want how long.....
Mum: One hour class test only, you study until so stress for what ??????
Me : ... ...(sweat!)

Hmm... My mum told me that my family will be going to "扫墓" on the next weekend... Hmm.. sorry i seriously do not what shao mu called in english... Clean the graves perhaps ?? hahaha... And I can follow my cousin's car to go back and join them... but but but... I really don't have time to go back due to the stupid class testsss.....arghhh...... I think I am going to miss out this year shao mu session... sobsssss... I want to go ...

Some random pictures taken on Jaime's Wedding in Singapore...

We all with Da Gu....

Me and my parents....TVJ not here...LOL

Yeen Double, Yeen Square and Hui Min

Me...shock sendiri while waiting for the unpunctual dinner to start!

Me and Hui Min

Ok la, enough crap... wanna go take my dog food like dinner and then start reading for the PBL tomorrow!

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 5:39 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Eric Chin said…

    =p Someone so happy..loll!

    pbl....aihz..i m doing it now. hahaa

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Xinyue Chow said…

    扫墓 is called tomb-sweeping if i aint mistaken. hahaha. take care la! haven been seeing u for a looooong time =/

     
  • At 2:01 AM, Blogger tc said…

    扫墓 is called spring clean for nenek moyang..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.