I know ..I know.. It's been a while since I last updated my blog... LOL...Not due to my laziness this time, but due to my hectic time table in uni... OMG...I had 3 practicals for consecutively 3 days this week..luckily that was over now and i had finished all my reports...hahaa..But we will be having PBL on this coming friday..There's so much to read and prepare...arghhh.... What a lifeless life of mine......Anyway, I should feel contented with what I got..
Managed to went back to Batu Pahat during last weekend despite of my heavy workload in uni...haha.... Coincidentally, Mandy was having her midterm break and so she was back in BP too...Why we don't have midterm break???? I want that too...LOL... Met up with Caryn, Mandy and Yeen Yeen last Saturday.. Haha...Wwe talked crap as usual, shouted and laughed loudly and usual and oh ya, we met Vanessa too...The last time I met her was during my birthday more than half a year ago..LOLLL
Me and Caryn
Mandy and me
Camwhore a bit...LOL
And so my weekends in heaven ended veryveryvery soon and I am back in hell again now......muahaha...
Four of us in hell =p... drawn by Jeannie during our "pharmaceutics ART lecture" Hmmm... another tiring day tomorrow... Can Die!
|
Die Die Die~