Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: updates
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Sunday, January 25, 2009
updates

Wonder why i did not update my blog for such a long time ? Lol...I guess everyone must be thinking that I am too busy to have my blog updated after i go back to IMU...You are wrong if you think so ... The truth is my laptop suffered from severe virus infection after the last post was posted on that Sunday night ... and I went back to IMU early in the next morning and thus have no time left for me to have my laptop fixed..........really damn unlucky eh ??

Arghh...and so I managed to pass through two weeks of laptop-less life in IMU....geng ler ???I wonder how I can survive without laptop...hahaha... I couldn't online, listen to songs, update my blog, watch my favourite dramas for two weeks... =p

The first two weeks back in IMU was quite free...Actually it was not free at all..Just that I was in no mood to do any revisions after the lectures even though I don't really understand what the hell is the lecturer babbling all about in class.... question marks can be seen on top of my head..LOL... especially pharmcology by Prof Yeoh Peng Nam...she is really really really veryyyyy super "long breath" .... The only thing I had in mind was the one week Chinese New Year holiday...

Due to my laziness, I ended up to be so restless every night because there was nothing I can do in my room...I don't want to do revisions and the stupid laptop was not functioning... Haha..I talked nonsense with Poh Jin for the whole night sometimes, went shopping in two consecutive days over the weekend, went to sing K at Neway in Cheras and I read three story books within the pass two weeks...... LOL...Namely The Kite Runner, In The Pond and Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone( I read before and feel like reading it again =p)... so you can imagine how free am I ...hahah..

Anyway, I am glad now that I am finally back in my hometown for CNY celebration and have my laptop sent for repair....

Hope everyone will have a great Chinese New Year ya!!

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 12:44 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.