Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: End of Sem Break!
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Sunday, January 11, 2009
End of Sem Break!

Today is my last day of semester break,sobs... ...
Going to go back to KL at 8a.m. this morning... ...
Have to go back though I am very reluctant... ...
But I am also looking forward to semester 2 at the same time... ...
Arrgghhhhhhh
What am I talking about... ...
Sienzzzzzzzzz!!
I wan to SLEEP!
LOL
=p
.

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 1:08 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.