Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Hello!
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Hello!

- orientation-industrial visit-charity home visit-

-camwhore in LT-discussion in library(pretending only)-Gen Chem poster-

Hello everybody ! I am back=p..A lot of friends have been asking me when am I going to update my blog ...and my answer is NOW! LOL......Hmmm... Glad to say that I have gone through my first ever EOS exam in IMU, don't know how I fare, but don't care about that first...Most importantly is that I had finished my first semester in IMU and I am currently having a seven weeks long of holidays...Nice eh? Jealous eh? muahaha...Anyway, photos above is just some of the recap of what I've done in semester one....Due to the superextremely busy life in IMU, one semester seems to passed sooooo fast.. even faster than bullet train..LOL

Hmmm..... Right after the last paper of EOS exam yesterday, Hwai Qin ,DIng DIng and me went to Sunway pyramid for a nice lunch and shopping...You know who is missing right ? Miss Tan Poh Jin miss her home so badly that her parents came all the way from Ipoh and brought her home right after the exam.....We had our lunch at Itallianies yesterday...

Apple, mango and grape !!

Shrimp pasta and classic pizza

Jeannis and me....-my face is sooo fat- =(

Hwai Qin and Me with my mouth full of food ! LOL

After our meal, we asked one of the waiter there to help us to take a photo .....There is only two words to describe his shooting skills, farking lousy! With this kind of inborn special skills, he still dare to say the he needs to charge for taking photo for us....OMG.. He took three photos for us...And three of them also look like THIS :

I think the waiter got Parkinson's disease...LOL

After that, we went for a movie...Madagascar 2, the movie was nice and so damn funny....The animals are cute especially when Alex the lion dance...LOL.... After the movie, you know what we did la....No need to say right ? LOL...SHOPPPPPPIIIGGG....hahaha..We shopped until our legs were so tired .... But I am proud to say that all of us got ourselves some stuff.... and I am soooo broke now....haha

Came back to Batu Pahat today..... My bags were really heavy because I brought a lot of stuff back home...Haha...I feel like bringing the whole wardrobe and all of my shoes back to my hometown but sadly I can't ..LOL...Brought my laptop, clothes, and a pair of shoes and my beloved teddy bears back(small one ok? not those extremely big type of teddy)..I can't live without my bears...LOL...So you can imagine how heavy was my bag right? I need to carry them all the way to bus station...OMG, don't know how did I managed to do that....haha...Reached home in the afternoon finally after a long and tiring journey..

Attended my cousin's 21st birthday party just now, catch up with my relatives in the party just now...Her party was great and I wanna wish her Happy 21st Birthday here....=p

Min, bday girl and me

camwhore.......... =p

Hmmm...That's all for now.... Got to wake up early for church service tomorrow....So, goodnite ya!


 
posted by yeen shuang @ 1:19 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Eric Chin said…

    Why the pic taken by d waiter sooo artistic. Fantasy-looking wat. =pp Ofcuz must charge. wakaka. Tell him to eat medicine be4 snap those pic 4 u la. LOL!!

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger carol® said…

    heyhey^^ exam is overrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!haha

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Xinyue Chow said…

    I thought madagascar2 is NOT that nice? As in,not as nice as madagascar1. I remember I didn't laugh much =_= lol. Well hey,meet up soon! :) haven't been seeing you for sooo long. wanna see your chubby face =p hehe

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger yeen shuang said…

    Eric: Ya...Artistic indeed! wahh..of cuz must charge summore...then ask u take photo need to charge anot ? LOL

    carol : yayaya..sooooo nice!

    yue: I don't reli rmb wat is all abt in madagascar 1 . neway, i feel madagascar2 was nice because the animals were so damn cute...faster jio ppl la...decide where to go...Arghh..no place to go..LOL

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Xinyue Chow said…

    i think we watched madagascar1 together,no? it was shown in 2005. haha. bla.. no place to go,no new cafe nowadays =X tmr night? *grin*

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Rique K Swee said…

    Hi! long time no see... haha.. anw, u got 7 weeks holiday... i got near 16 weeks! =P anw, both stil vy long la... haha... c ya back in BP yea... hopefully....

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger carol® said…

    u r tag!!try to do it bah ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.