Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Updates !
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Updates !

Hmm..Finally ! It is weekend again....I really need a break!!!! haha...Finished my pharm organic chemistry class test this week .... and Human Bio will be coming up next.... Aihz...Don't know how I am going to revise that because everything in this subject is just so 'alien' to me !! This is gonna take me a long time to study...sobs..

Time is really passing so fast ...Wooohoo, I am going back home next Friday to enjoy my one week Hari Raya holidays and my brother is coming back also...But I doubt if I can really enjoy that because there will be genetics and other class test, general chemistry poster presentation and statistic project submission coming up right after my holidays.......Argghh...Life here is sooo torturing!! ...but somehow , I managed to survive until week 9!

Forget about test! Me and Hwai Qin went to Pavillion yesterday after my English Class.. Actually, we planned to go Sunway Pyramid at first, but somehow there was a change of plan after that....LOL.... We took our dinner at Pancake House International.. and I think we saw our statistic lecturer, Dr Nagarajah Lee there if there were nothing wrong with our eyes yesterday... LOL

Both of us ordered the same thing because our intuition told us that is going to be nice...LOL..The serving was quite big but my tummy is not that big.....haha..but no choice, I tried my best to finish everything..Omg, I am going to gain extra pounds from these food ...ahaha...Anyway, the food turned out to be nice as we predicted....

Ice Lemon Tea!


Our Dinner........spaghetti+garlic bread+spicy chicken+beef taco

M3!


It's weird not to order pancakes since we were having dinner at Pancake House..LOL..So, we ordered Banana Caramel Pancake...Hmm..I told Hwai Qin to order 2 pieces instead of 3 because I know out tummy can't fit that much of food...But she insisted to order 3 pieces due to the slight price different between 2 and 3 pieces...Omg, I ended up stuffing one and a half pieces of pancakes into my mouth reluctantly after finishing the main course..... I am soooo damn full!!

Banana caramel pancake!

This reminds me of Jack Johnson's Banana Pancake...The song is nice!

After having such a heavy dinner, we went shopping.... LOL....Shopping is the best exercise to help me in digesting the food and also is the only exerscise i do..=p ...hahaha...Got myself a new purse , to be more precise is PINK purse with more compartments to put my cards...Wonder why I got soo many cards...my old purse is going to burst because of those cards...Okay, those who seen my old purse before, I know what you all gonna say: Why this purse is so simillar to my old one ...Hahaha...simple answer, because that's what I like... No need reason ! =p

My favourite colour! lol

Haha...Oh ya, we bought J.Co donuts also...too bad, my favourite almond taste all sold out..sobs ...haha...I forced Poh Jin to try one, she said it was nice.....=) ...No photo of donuts ! =p

Camwhoring in LRT...........

Okay..All those was just what happened yesterday.....Me and Poh Jin did something 'fun' today too ... HAHA..We cooked our own dinner just now....This is the first time we cook here! I bet you all know my cooking ability .......so with our level, what we can cook is CAN food! LOL...haha..we cooked sardine, baked beans with fry eggs, fried sausages and also mushroom soup and most importantly white rice...We cooked too much already because of our greediness..haha..Ended up so damn full again today..HAHA

My dinner today!

Haha...K la.. enough crap..Just hope that i won't get diarrhea tomorrow ! HAHAHA.....


 
posted by yeen shuang @ 2:10 AM  
13 Comments:
  • At 1:44 AM, Blogger Eric Chin said…

    Wahaha..i m the first one. Apparently u r taking two days to write this post. So ppl, must appreciate this. hahaa..

    Gosh,so many food...=.=! LOL

    Wah, guess who s cooking.. =p. But y all canned food,except the hotdogs. kaka...

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Blogger yeen shuang said…

    Haha...food, food and more food! I need to diet ady !

    Cuz we dont have vege and din go out buy..so open all can food lor! hahaa.. even if we have , i am not sure if we can cook ! LOL..HAHAHA

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Eric Chin said…

    Lotsa oil + vege = oil vege! =ppp

     
  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger yeen shuang said…

    that one is u ..not me!

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Vern Jun said…

    wow, hao chi o.. eat so much !

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wey! yumcha yumcha when u and VJ are back. hehe. pinky purse again, cant stand you =.="
    haha =p

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger yeen shuang said…

    haha...next week lor..u faster think of where to go firstt..i wan to listen gossip..LOL...and i want to eat a lot of stuff...hahah
    cant stand me then SIT !!!

     
  • At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're lame =.=" cant stand you then sit? eww~
    heh many will be in bp during raya hols rite? ask them to think =p haha
    hey forgot to tell you, you no longer look tut tut with your fringe =p kaka! almost a month ady ever since you had your hair being straightened
    wee~see ya!! =)

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Vern Jun said…

    buey tahan u all..

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger yeen shuang said…

    YUE :wey.. my fringe not very straight now ler , actualli a bit curl...they scare my fringe get burnt like last time.. so they use low temperature to do onli...so not straighttt la..lol...

    TVJ: no one ask u to tahan !

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha we girls are troublesome =D my hair is much longer and not that straight le laaa =3 haha

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger [-sukyee-] said…

    wow the food looks nice though hehe same as what i'll cook in my hostel but minus white rice and add spaghetti haha..glad u enjoyed urself very much there and good luck in ur up-coming presentation

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger yeen shuang said…

    suk yee: of cuz nice la..me and pj cook de ler~! LOL...pj say next time want fry veggie and cook spaghetti also!miss u suk yee!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.