|
Monday, August 25, 2008
|
|
=p |
Hungry... LOL.. I am always hungry, and I am always eating...that's why I am always fat also...Hmmm, eating Hello Panda right now...Haha...I think I am going to become one of the pandas already...but I am different, I am a cute one! Oh Crap..arghh..I just need MORE sleep...
Sooo fast, this is the 6th week already and this is the week we'll be starting to have class test ..Basic Math class test is on this coming Friday....But all I am thinking about is I am going HOME on this Friday ...LOL...And I got no class tomorrow...soooodamnnice......can sleeeeep...=p
Hmm..we'll have class test everyweek starting from this week onwards....omg....hahaa...I hate tests...To be more appropriate, I am soo scared of tests and exams...LOL..I also don't know why...I am like that since young..hahaa..
Addicted to Avril Lavinge's WHY right now..been repeating this song for don't know how many times since just now..Really so damn nice...Now I only realise though this song have been living in my laptop for don't know how long already...LOL
K la, enough crap! I also don't know what am I trying to say in this post ..LOL....
|
posted by yeen shuang @ 11:16 PM  |
|
|
| 9 Comments: |
-
sampat...u can de la...test onli ma..dun think too much horr..study then study le..memorise then memorise..remember then remember...do ur best la..dun get too stressed a..take care..and good luck!
-m.a.g.d.e.l.i.n.e-
-
Magdelineee....how r u ? Miss u ler...lol..Okie...i know u alwayz say the same thing to me..I can de! =p
-
Dun b so stress... Think on d brighter side. hahaa..
Btw, u kena my Avril Virus dy ka? hahaaa..=p
-
U also so stress still ask me not to be stress...LOL U are the one who spread the virus to me.........=p
-
hellor.. no worries, u are tee yeen shuang leh.. how can a small tiny miny exam can scare u off? haha~
anyway, go see Avril's concert la~ is worth watching.. i watched that already.. and indeed, WHY is a good song!
take care..
-
i am tee yeen shuang, tat's why i am scared! LOL
haha..yalor, she is coming to malaysia soon...can't la..i am broke...see Jay chou enuf! hahaha
-
eh...pharmacy got math test meh?? dun scare me leh! one of the big reason i choose pharmacy s bcos i dun want to hv math anymore! i heard it wud only b simple math? no more complicated integration differentiation??
-
Aiz~ I'm not able to see jay chou la!! sad sad sad sad~~~~~ anw, nex time ba.. hopefully!! jia you ar u... u can do it one la... so geng... eat some stimulant la... hehe... go pharmacy and steal some... =P
-
yee : haha..u taking pharmacy zt notingham izzit ? ya...simple maths only...lol..still got to study statistic also....aihz..got a lot to study la...i dono how's ur module la..maybe different...
KS :don worri, next time sure got chance to see him one...lol.... i don wan to be a thief...haha =p
|
|
|
| << Home
|
| |
|
|
|
|
sampat...u can de la...test onli ma..dun think too much horr..study then study le..memorise then memorise..remember then remember...do ur best la..dun get too stressed a..take care..and good luck!
-m.a.g.d.e.l.i.n.e-