Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Don't know what title to put!
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Don't know what title to put!

Hmmm..What can I say ? I got nothing to blog about but I want to blog...I want to crap...Yes, I like to crap! hahaa..Anyway, time really flies... time has no wings ,how to fly ?*crap ~ Haha..my second week in IMU had ended ...Tomorrow will be the start of third week, another busy and hectic week.....arghh..I don't want to study.. I want to sleep ! Luckily we don't have any practicals next week, that means we don't need to do any reports...Hahaa

Life is IMU is really busy... The time table for first semester is quite pack especially wednesday and thursday... There is no shop houses nearby, so it is really inconvenient...hard to get food, groceries and even stationaries...haha.. and the food here taste like sh*t.....oily+spicy+&^&%^*&^(.... aihzz..I really miss Inti ..I miss the food there (yee mee ,wontan mee,mixed rice etc)....haha...I miss Miss Yap, Mr Tai and Mr Wong also......hahaa

By the way, Magdeline and Wei Yi came to visit us last wednesday...went for dinner at Pizza Hut...haha.....Magdeline still so hyper like last time..and now in the process of becoming more and more hyper ...hahaha..As for Wei Yi ,he is still the same, like to bully me and scold people noob and dog...hahaha.. he is the noobest and 'doggest' ...

Hmmm..Magdeline : thanks for ur PINK colour souvenir from Redang...so touch...want to cry already..haha..You know what I mean right ? haha..take care and good luck in your studies in Singapore...and hope your face get well soon.....and become prettier and prettier...will miss you much ..!!! Lastly , hope to see you soon.....

Poh Jin,me ,Magdeline and Jeannie

Feel so sorry to Wei Yi , cause we kept asking him to take photos for us... and forgotten to include him in the photo ....sorry wei yi ..我没有针对你!! Really ...Please believe me...Hahaha


 
posted by yeen shuang @ 9:15 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I found a house...
    my friend going to leave on next February...
    whole house got 3 rooms, one already occupied, then i take another one, so left one more empty...
    Anyone interested in it?

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger tc said…

    teckie.. i interested.. but very far.. can move the house onot?

    yea.. treat wei yi in that way.. good good.. bully him.. don give face..

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger yeen shuang said…

    Teckie: icic..then that's good..ur house at wic block ? me and poh jin wan find 2 single rooms next sem..

    TC : where are u going to furthur ur studies ??

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my friend say that block very popular many people mau one...
    if not mistaken is smtg block B2 or wat...
    I didn't really listen to it properly...
    i continue ask ask first...
    wah...if like that...good...we can be housemate...lalalala....

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tc...
    kuan sim very near to me leh...
    haha...
    i got ask him want to stay with me or not...
    but he say he like to stay with gays...
    ops...no la..he already sign contract...so cannot...

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    block B2, level 14

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger yeen shuang said…

    icicc..=p

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.