
Went to watch "The Incredible Hulk" with Yeen2 and her brother this afternoon .
Actually, I don't think that this movie will be nice because I watched "Hulk" from DVD few weeks ago...For those who doesn't know, "Hulk" is shown on 2003 , it was directed by Ang Lee...The movie was so damn boring and slow..watched until I nearly dozed off.. Before I watched it, i thought that "Hulk" is a movie that narrates how Hulk save the world from bad people...but Hulk ended up as a fugitive in that movie...Don't wanna talk much about that, go and watch it yourself..
Argghh, and also the stupid pirate DVD .... No quality control...haha...it broke down when the movie reached its' climax when Hulk is going to fight against the military...hahaa..This give us a lesson...Don't buy pirate DVDs....stupid advice...who doesn't buy it ? haha
Despite of this, I decided to watch "The Incredible Hulk" today because I got nothing better to do, still got one more month before my school starts...hahaha...Don't care whether the movie is nice anot, just watch it! haha...We decided to catch the 3 pm show....But
Sooooo damn unlucky.. This time I watched it in cinema not pirated DVD wor....still like that ? hahaa....Fortunately this happened before the show started...and it happened twice....And we waited for 40 minutes for the show to start...Luckily I'm patient enough to wait, if not I'll ask them to pay back my ticket money for sure!! Haha...perhaps The Hulk doesn't want me to see him because I said the movie "Hulk" was not nice...However, this time Hulk is starred by Edward Norton instead of Eric Bana ..hahaha.. Anyway, the movie turned out to be nicer than I expected !! This time , Hulk becomes hero and defeated the bad people!!! ...Hahaha...
|