hmmm...Today is MY birthday...Yea, 5th of June is my birthday!!I am older by one more year from now on ..and my age will start with a two instead of one..hehe..opps...everyone will know how old am I by now...Age is a woman's secret !! ...ahaah...shushhhhhh Haha...My friends celebrated my birthday for me just now....guess where did we went ???? hahaaaa ...We went to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng again because of the free giant milk tea...my friends suggested this and this time there were 7 of us...we can get the superextremly huge giant milk tea for sure easily !!!!..hahaa...We just have to spend Rm 30 and above.. that's all...heheee
Actually , there is nothing special about that stupid milk tea..it was just an ordinary milk tea with the taste of tea plus milk ...just like the teh susu we usually drink at mamak stall... haha..we just wanted to have it for fun as we got nothing better to do...everyone is having holidays now and are bored to death staying at home..haha ..here's the milk tea!! photo is blurrrr....haha There was a miracle tonight.....hahaaa...all of the VIPeess arrived punctually!! hahaa...good eh ? they brought me a nicedeliciousgoodlooking tiramisu cake!! haha..I used to take tiramisu as my nickname....so that means I am going to eat myself!! ...hahaa...dongzz..don bother about what I said just know...I was juz crapping...Nah...let you all have a look at my cake...haha...looks nice ? Tada....tiramisu flavoured cake
All of the VIPeess.. there's no need to introduce them rite? you all should know who are they...haha
After taking photos with the cake to everyone's heart content, they sang me birthday songs...haha..hey,Mr cake, what's so special with you? why everyone wanna take photo with you?? -jealous- haha...today is my birthday ler....gonna eat you up later!~!..hahaa..after that , of course is cake cutting session....made three wishes before that...hahaa...actually got nothing much to wish about...anyway, like I said..wishes usually won't come true ..hahaa... Mr cake and I
Cut you up into half~!! lalala...
Everyone was full today due to the snacks we ate before that ...so we only managed to finish half of the cake...haha..Mr cake...You are lucky today ,we din eat you up like what we did on Yue's birthday !....There are still half of it in my fridge ..haha...Will finish you up tomorrow... You all should know what happens next... haha...photographing session! caryn, yue and me took this photo successfully after 3 attempts..haha
Lastly , wanna say thanks to all my dear friends and family for your blessings and thank you because you all still remember my birthday ! =p
|
camwhoring session..lol