|
Monday, June 30, 2008
|
|
Here I Am |
Two more weeks to go before my school starts. Decided to take Bpharm at International Medical University (IMU) after much consideration. Hope that this is the correct choice , afterall , pharmacy is what I wanted to study all along...haha..I wonder if I can still study for hours like before after such a long holiday...Is my brain still functioning? hahaa...perhaps my brain needs some lubricants !
In this super duper long 7 month of break, I really did nothing much but wasting my life away....oh ya, I gave tuition classes for 5 months...*ehem* proud of myself...hahaa.. other than that, I spent most of my time sleeeeepinggggg !! My bed has been my best companion , should give you an award sometime later... And not to forget my laptop also... haha
Got to start busy buying stuff that I need to bring to KL .. will be staying with Miss Poh Jin over there...haha..this is my first time having a roomate..I stayed in single room when I was in Inti...hehe..wonder how is it like to have roomate... haha, I will try to be a good roomate ok ?
Oh ya, will be going to Malacca with Jeannie this coming weekend to find Wei Yi and Huey Hui who is just back from Australia... Ahah! One last trip before school reopens ! =p
That's all for now .. c ya!
|
posted by yeen shuang @ 11:26 PM  |
|
|
| 17 Comments: |
-
lots going imu.. all the best future pharmacist.. but don work inside guardian lo.. xp
-
wait for me... i m dentistry feb 2009.... lol... same school again leh...
-
tc : thanks ya...most probably working in hospital ..haha..coz got to serve the government for 4 years ler..
teckie: yalor, same sch again...haha..will wait for u there ..=p wah..then u realli have a super long break !
-
yalor... btw... how u find the accomodation... by so called 'Hostel' of IMU? or rent house?
-
me and poh jin rented a master bedroom ourself....haha..
-
oo... vista kommenwel? which block... ur house... check for me ... anyone leaving .... small room single... feb 2009.... tq tq tq tq... hahahaha
-
ya, vista ..block B.. ok , will look out for u..anyway,u still got half a year ,got plenty of time to look for a room .. don worry..=p btw, ur dentistry is a twinning course?
-
wawawa....all the best lerr yeah lorr like tc said A LOT of u going to IMU haha gonna miss u de...hei hei might be seeing u in malacca soon ;)
-
ahah, so u are going to NTU ? will miss u lots too..but anyway, we'll meet in malacca soon on Sunday!!must come ya!
-
i also wanna go malacca.. i wan to activate the canon in front of the A famosa.. bomb lim wei yi..
-
comeee ! haha..go stay at wei yi's house.. haha
-
lol... ya..still got time for me... ya...i m twinning... no no...got screwed by the dean of dentistry... she say, this is not a twinning program... it is CREDIT-Transfer...ok?
-
btw... bside u me and poh jin lagi siapa di IMU... oh ya...and rosh... any others?
-
OOooo...credit transfer ! haha... who is Rosh? Jeannie and Eunice also taking bpharm at imu...haha
-
rosh is my class de... roshnee... that punjabi girl a... u know?
-
wei ting, rebecca, chiang seng, jennifer, rhuban, zee yin also in imu..
-
teckie: oh tat one ah.. i rmb dy..haha
tc : dono who are them ...hahaha
|
|
|
| << Home
|
| |
|
|
|
|
lots going imu.. all the best future pharmacist.. but don work inside guardian lo.. xp