Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: YUE's bday~!
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Sunday, April 27, 2008
YUE's bday~!



Celebrated Yue's birthday earlier for her as we know that she will be occupied on 1st May for sure....hehe..At first , only me , caryn , min and wendy plan to celebrate for her..but who knows, su ling and lu yong come back to BP dy...so they joined us as well...Anyway, that doesn't really matters...the more the merrier right ? haha..

After MUCH discussion, we finally decided to have this simple celebration at Papazi 9 p.m. SHARP... but you know lar....9 p.m. means 9.30 p.m. or even later.... After a long wait, all of the ' VIPs ' finally arrived around one hour later... I've already get used to this ..haha



Caryn voluntered to buy a nice/delicious/pretty birthday cake ...Haha....Let me show you the box of the cake...............Start drooooolinggg dy ??? haha







OKAY larrr.....Let me show you the nice nice blueberry cake covered with chocolate flakes and with my favourite strawberries on top of it ! .... haha...I talk as if the cake is for me~ but sadly it's not! I'll have to wait for 2 more months....omg, I'll turn 20 in 2 months time..... I DON WANNA GET OLD!!!! K lar, enough crap, here's the cake..







TADA~~~~~~~













Just by looking at it , you know the cake taste GOOD right ??? hahaa....wanna have one ?Go and buy one yourself ! =p... duh,seems like I'm crapping a lot today ... story continues now.. we sang birthday songs for her 2 times because the song was so badly sang by us in the first time..no sound came out as if we were forced to sing it ....haha...so we had a 2nd try...And that really sounded better with lots more energy...haha..



After that she made her early wishes and she cut the cake ~seems like she made her wish seriously.......hope her wishes will come true... but for me, i think my wishes seemed like never come true before ler ~ Don't wanna make any wishes this year already, just a waste of energy... ERRRHEMMM..I was just joking ..do not believe what I said just now..I wanna make wishes though they never come true ..=p








After cutting the cake, now is the moment everyone had been waiting for -------- EAT the delicious looking cake! YUMM YUMMM..can't wait anymoreeee...







READY.........................






GET SET.............................AND GO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Haha....Next time, if you become a cake, please remember don't become a cake that is delicious/pretty/handsome/nice/attractive /sweet/creamy !!! Or else you'll end up LIKE THIS=======>










AND LIKE THIS...............! poor little cake......It was too delicious that we manage to finish every little bit of that cake within seconds like we haven't eaten for months ...ahah~ perhaps I'm exaggerating.....not within seconds lar, but maybe within minutes...=P




Oh ya, due to this celebration, Papazi gave us ONE SCOOP of strawberry ice cream for free...Are they blind ? there were seven of us and they only gave us one scoop of ice cream ?=X It's not that I want to eat that ice cream , but I just felt that was funny... haha....Maybe that ice cream were only meant to for the birthday gal!! Anyway , I like strawberries but I don't like strawberry flavoured ice cream , Vanilla ice cream taste 9999999999 million times better !! Still , thanks Papazi for the free ice-cream...(I am a good person)






Hmm...after we enjoyed the cake , everyone became hyperactive and energytic and started our yum cha must have routine (especially when yue is with us)------- the photographing session...we took photos with each other, making different kinds of ugly and funny faces like there were no one else looking at us ...hahaa..ok , i admit , all of us are narcissist , shock sendiri everytime! ...haha






Share some of our photos with you all...




Caryn, me, Lu Yong, Wendy

Caryn, Min, Su Ling, Lu Yong

Another act cute group photo !

Competition to compete the length of our tongue?? Who has the longest tongue ?? Ahah~! SHhhh...secret



Lastly, wanna thanks Yue for the drinks yesterday and wanna wish her HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY again here....May GOD bless you in the coming year!!!





I'll end this post with the coldest joke of the night by YUE:



Q :A person died because he/she was struck by thunder.Why his/her corpse has a smilling face?



A :Because he/she saw the lightning first before he/she was struck by the thunder. AND stupidly he/she thought there was a photograph taking session going on ... and so he/she smiled !



This joke is silly enough to make CARYN laughed like mad !







p/s: the photos are blur because they were taken by handphone cameras!
pp/s : If you find the joke just now funny , you are probably suffering from some mental illness now..Go and seek treatment immediately ! AVOID COLD DRINKS...YOU ARE 'COLD' ENOUGH!




 
posted by yeen shuang @ 2:22 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lol. Hehe. I like it too. Thx for this very-early-celebration for me as we can hardly have this chance to gather together. Anyway,it's a memorable 20th birthday spent together with my gang at papazi. CHEEEERRSSS my girls =D

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger yeen shuang said…

    heehee, glad to hear that~!

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger arJay said…

    damn funny la!

     
  • At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ermmm... de ice cream is indeed 4 bday gal only ya.. if ppl wit 20++ ppl n we nid to give every1 1SCOOP oso, den papazi sure bankrupt liao.. dun worry.. tat ice cream was BIG ya!! dug by me!!!

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger yeen shuang said…

    hahaaa...i was juz jokin lar...don get mad ya! anyway, thank u for the big big scoop of ice cream....=p

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.