So glad that my As level of exam has finally ended today and I'll be having my one week holiday right after this....Oh yeah~! No more text books for me in the coming week !! I'm so sick of all those text books and pass year questions...haha.. Anyway , reading pass year questions really did helped me a lot in the exam , because some of the questions asked were just exactly like the pass year questions...So , here is my advice to A level students, read more pass years questions before exam!! Haha
This exam was really so torturing, it lasted for almost one month even though we only had seven exam days....Ishzzz..haha..Anyway , it's finally over !
Went to Desaru with my family during the super long break in between my exam ...haha...The beach and scenery there is really nice...and we had really nice seafood at Sungai Rengit , it took about half an hour drive from Desaru beach to reach there...The seafood was really so delicious ! Haha..big crabs ,big fish , big prawns and scallops....Ooppss..start drooling dy ...haha.Anyway, I really enjoyed the trip there .
Tada.....The Desaru beach !

Oh yeah , I also had my birthday in between the exam...thanks for my friends who had celebrated with me and everyone who had greeted me and remebered my birthday ... Nice Birthday cake from my friends!
 Ok.. I think I'll stop craping now and start enjoying my short holiday !C ya..
|
Hi, I will be going to Inti in Sept and really enjoy reading your blog! I have never been to Malaysia before and am very excited!