Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: WOoohooooo!
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
WOoohooooo!

WOOoohooooo....My sencond semester in Inti has almost ended ,still left one more moral paper to sit for on the coming saturday . So, it's time for me to update my blog now. I am too busy with my studies until I don not even have the free time to update in these few weeks.

Semester ending = holiday coming ....Haha..
So happy can rest for 3 weeks cause I am suffering here in Inti. Most of the stalls selling food are closed cause only few long semester student are still having their lesson on . Got no food to eat here and the food are so salty and oily . All taste like hell !..Haha...I recommend those who wants to slim down come here study in Inti ..Haha..

Actually I also got nothing to do during my holiday except doing something meaningless .Haha...Going to kuching to visit stupid Tvj next week . Yea, looking forward to it . Haha ...

OK lar..got nothing to write also .. I'll update more after i come back from Kuching !
=X

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 11:54 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wahahahaha!! my semester is going to end soon also.. so coincident la.. ahahaha!! -.-'''
    meaningless thing in holiday? doing of non-doing,meaningful of meaningless..ahaha!! joking, i also duno what i said.. crapz..
    anyway, happy holiday ya!!tata.. (",)v
    Cheers!!
    yi ming

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger yeen shuang said…

    haha...of coz is meaningless lorr..eat , sleep , play , watch tv whole day...hahah

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.