Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: New Template
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
New Template

Haha.. I 'd decided to change my template ...No more pink pink template even though I like pink colour a lot....

Nice anot this template ? My friend said like very childish wor...cause got aeroplane and trees up there .. Aeroplane and trees mean chilidish merrr ??? What had aeroplane and trees got to do with the childish thing ?I really can't figure out ...

Haha..Anyway , I choose this template because it is simple , not complicated and neat ... And the colour is nice also even though it it not pink ...Haha...And most important reason is that I found out that someone I dislike , erm...actually cannot say dislike also cause I don't even know that person ..just that seeing that person used the same template as me makes me feel irritating ! Am I too sensitive? haha...Don't bother about that since I'd decided to change my template ...Haha...

Hope you all will like this new template as I do .... Thankz... =P

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 1:24 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Vern Jun said…

    Good good.. blue is good ! hohohoohoho

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i prefer this new template
    =P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.