Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Ridiculous ppl~
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Ridiculous ppl~

My interview for JPA scholarships is on 5th of April....hope I can do well on the interview even though I know I am very lousy when it comes to interview...haha...I don't like to read newspaper and I know they will surely ask something about current affairs....All I know is the hottest News now is the NATIONAL MISSION ...hahaa....

Went to Secret Recipe this afternoon ...When we went in there, we found that all places are nearly occupied and left one small table which was certainly not enough for the four of us... So,we stood there thinking of what to do .... After a while , somebody left and that left a place for us ...that place is more comfortable as there are a row of cushioned seat at one side of the table ...When we were walking over to the empty seat , suddenly, four or five people stood up from different table they occupied (I think they occupied 3 or 4 tables and haven't placed their orders ) and quickly shifted over to the more comfortable seat altogether !!

What the heck ??? I wonder what are they thinking ?? They know each other and yet they sit at different tables while waiting for that so called " more comfortable" seat ??? If they wanted to wait for it, they should have stand aside and wait ,or else just occupied one table and wait....they are really very childish and selfish...haha...and stupid also....haha..once they moved to that seat, there are plenty of empty seats left in the shop....Huh..those stupid people made us waited for so long because of their stupid actions..~!!!!

haha...anyway..I juz want to post this to vent my anger..haha...feel that I am a lousy story teller...haha..so hope you all will understand what i am trying to say~!...hehee...oh ya..and wish me luck on the coming interview...~!! hahaa

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 12:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.