|
Friday, February 10, 2006
|
|
Se7en Meme |
Se7en Meme by request of Christina~~!
SE7EN things that make me smile 1. When someone tell me I look pretty . 2. When someone give me great surprise . 3. When I get something I wanted so much finally . 4. When I do well in exam . 5. When someone praise me . 6. When my dreams come true . 7. When a movie / story / drama series I watch has a happy ending .
SE7EN ways to win my heart 1. Show me sincerity and accept who I am . 2. Be by my side alwayz and show me concern no matter what happens . 3. Always give me surprises , erm.. I want good surprises only~! 4. Buy me cute teddy bears but not flowers . haha... 5. Tell me reasons u love me . 6. Play guitar and sing me songs I like . 7. Tell me the truth alwayz and never lie to me .
SE7EN things I believe in 1. GOD 2. True love 3. Miracle 4. Fate 5. Myself 6. Fairy tales 7. Everything happens for a reason
SE7EN things I’m afraid of 1. Dark 2. Leech 3. Exams 4. Being alone 5. Losing close people around me 6. Watching horror movies myself . 7. Feeling stress
SE7EN things that I do everyday 1. Eat 2. Sleep 3. Crap 4. Pray 5. Use hp 6. Think 7. Breath
SE7EN people I want to see right now 1. Brother 2. Yun Ting 3. Best friend in hometown 4. Old classmates 5. Friends at Oldham Hall and AJ 6. Jay Chou 7. My prince Charming
SE7EN people who should do this 1. Yun Ting 2. Shing Cheng 3. Yeen 2 4. Hui Min 5. Kai Yee 6. Chong Jui 7. Everyone who read this ~!
|
posted by yeen shuang @ 12:25 AM  |
|
|
|
|
|