Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Happy New Year 2006~!!~!
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Happy New Year 2006~!!~!

I am now in Singapore,which is a very small island compare to Malaysia .Haha...I am living in Oldham Hall Hostel right now and this is my add in Singapore -ACS Oldham Hall Boarding School ,80 Barker Road 604-2 ,Singapore 309937 . Actually , some of my friends told me that Oldham Hall Hostel is the best hostel in Singapore ,but I don't know whether this is true anot .Haha.. The facilities here are indeed very good , there is a gym , swimming pool , badminton and basketball court and also lots more facilities in the hostel . The food here is also very good and delicious .

I will be studying in Anderson Junior College (AJC) in Singapore .There is a new syllabus for A level in Singapore this year ...AIhz..My seniors told us the AJC is the smallest JC in Singapore. haha...The school will be reopen on this Tuesday and the first week is for Orientation . I can only go back to Malaysia on the coming Chinese New year .

Yesterday , the seniors brought us ( juniors ) to Esplanade to see the fire works and countdown . it was really great to be there and the fire works is really very very nice . Haha..Too bad , none of us brought a camera along yesterday ,so no photos for you all ~! haha..

This is the first time I leave my home and to study in another brand new place . I miss my home , I miss my bed , I miss my family , I miss the food in my home town , I miss everything in Batu Pahat !~..Hope that I can adapt the life in Singapore soon and be able to cope with my studies in Singapore .

Have been looking around in Singapore for the pass few days . Singapore is really a great place to do shopping ...Haha...The super blur me now also know how to go out by taking buses and MRT , haha...All thanks to Jay Sern who had taught me and brought me to look around in Singapore. Haha... He is staying in the same hostel as mine . However , my best friend ,Mandy is too unlucky to be posted to NUS High School Hostel alone .

Oh Ya...Almost forgotten that I have been writting my blog for a year...Hooray ~! I never thought that i could make it through the year...haha...

Haha...that's all for now and I would like to wish everybody


HAPPY NEW YEAR
2006
~~!!!!!

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 9:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.