|
Saturday, October 29, 2005
|
|
Hahaaaaaaa |
Hahaa...I am so happy as I finally get my driving license !! I failed the third part of the test(jalan raya ) in the first time because I met a super strict tester that day .I heard that he is the strictest tester out of all the others . While waiting for my turn , i saw him failed almost all of the candidates except two or three who are super lucky that day . Luckily I passed the test in the second attempt and didn't met that strict tester that day ! Haha...
Anyway I feel that driving is so troublesome , now only I realise how good to be fetched by the others . Hahaaa...My driving skill sucks, and I feel that I am really a 'kayu' driver .So anyone who sees me driving on the road next time must make sure you make a way for me !...haha...
Aihzz...Btw , I will be facing the SPM exam soon .So , everybody plz pray hard for me and wish me good luck ~!haha...
|
posted by yeen shuang @ 11:00 PM  |
|
|
|