|
Friday, June 24, 2005
|
|
Oh my god~~ |
Oh my God !!!!!
I have been selected to join.....
National
Service~!!!!
20% of eligible candidates will be selected randomly to join national service(NS) for three months . I am really very " lucky " to be selected . Haha.. besides me , Hui Min , Lu Yong and Vanessa are also being selected . We are the lucky ones.
I feel sad and reluctant to go in the beginning . But after thinking from other perspective , i had change my mind .Hahaa...That's why i always say woman is really very 'shan4 bian4' . Actually it is quite good and fun to join NS and I can finally learn to be more independent . Most importantly I can get a lot of new friends from different place . If I don't join NS , I also got nothing to do after my SPM exam .I think I'll be idling around wasting my time and life. Not everybody have the chance to be selected . Some of my friends really yearn to go , but they too bad, they are not chosen . Haha..
Today , something funny happened today .
Someone : This is your daughter ah ? wah so old already . Mum : Ya lor Me : ( hiakz hiakzz, finally got people say I am old ) Then you guess how old am I ? Someone : I think you are a form 2 gal . Me * peng *
Perhaps , I will not look like a small kid anymore after I come back from national service ???
|
posted by yeen shuang @ 10:33 PM  |
|
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
ppl complain abt ns but shut up when they got back hand in hand wif their new bf/gf :P good luck!
|
|
|
| << Home
|
| |
|
|
|
|
ppl complain abt ns but shut up when they got back hand in hand wif their new bf/gf :P good luck!