Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: If I Could ....~
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Sunday, May 29, 2005
If I Could ....~

Tagged by bugger Vern Jun copy n paste from his blog, here's the list...

Basically, there’s this thing going around, and it’s given the list of occupations below and I have to choose FIVE occupations and complete the sentences and after I do that, and then I have to tag ONE other people.

If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a musician
If I could be a doctor
If I could be a painter
If I could be a gardener
If I could be a missionary
If I could be a chef
If I could be an architect
If I could be a linguist
f I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an athlete
If I could be a lawyer
If I could be an innkeeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be a service member
If I could be a photographer
If I could be a philanthropist
If I could be a rap artist
If I could be a child actor
If I could be a secret agent
If I could be a comedian/comedienne
If I could be a priest
If I could be a radio announcer
If I could be a phlebotomist
If I could be Paris Hilton’s stylist
If I could be a movie producer
If I could be the CEO of Microsoft
If I could be an astronaut
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure
If I could be a dog trainer


1 . If I could be a chef , I'll cook delicious food everyday and eat to my heart's content .

2. If I could be a rap artist , I'll sing like Jay Chou ,Eminem , and Nelly .

3. If I could be a photographer , I'll take a lot of photos of myself .

4. If I could be a writer , I'll write about people''s gossip and loads of nonsense and bullshit because there many crappy persons who love to read nonsense . (E.g Water junk and Mun Kit )

5. If I could be a farmer , I'll plant a lot of paddy because I like to eat rice .

I tag :
1. Shing Cheng



 
posted by yeen shuang @ 12:44 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    walao...y tag me?!?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.