The one week holiday is going to end soon . I feel that I had did nothing during the holiday except eat , sleep and play . Haihz... Wasting time only .Have to go back to school again and it is the exam week after the holiday . I really hate exams .
Went to school this morning to re-do the notice board of English Language Society (ELS) . We had been redoing it for dozen of times , but the teacher was never satisfied with what we had done and kept asking for changes . She is really damn troublesome . And she even thought I am still a form 3 or 4 student .
I really wonder why a lot of people thought I am still very young like a small kid . During this holiday ,a lot of people thought that I am still in form3 or 4 , include that stupid teacher advisor of ELS also said like that . I really don't understand why ? Am I looking that young ????
Case I
' Aiyo ..Still got biology test after school holiday . I haven't prepared ler.Form 5 sucks .' ' Har ?? How old are u ? You not form 4 only meh ?' ' What ?! Do I look so young ? ' ' Really lar.. I really thought you are still in form 4 or 3 . You really looks like xiao mei mei ! '
Case II
' You are from which class ? ' ' 5 science 1 ' ' What ? You really do not look like a form 5 student ! You look very young lar ' ' Har.. ' ' Eh .. This is a compliment lar..' ' -.-||| '
Case III ( The worst ) ' Doctor , how is my daughter ? She is having allergy , is that serious ? Cos she is joining a trip few days later ' ' I think won't lar..rest assure..You can still go for the trip .. how old are you ? Standard six ? ' ' HAHAHA ....No lar! ..She will be in form5 soon '

Me ! Do I look that young or innocent ??
|
before : i read read read while drinking coffee
after : coffee spilled everywhere on keyboard...monitor.. table after saw an old lady is acting cute