|
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
|
|
Sun VS Rain |
The weather has become so hot recently . The sun sucked the last moisture out of the earth merciless . I am feeling so uneasy and pek cek too due to the super damn hot weather . Ehehe... Thanks God.. there still got a thing called Air - Conditional in the world . I'll be hot to to death if there is no air-cond . Haha
Why there is no rain recently ?
One day , the sun and the rain is talking to each other .
Sun : Hey .. Look ..I got muscle ...I am so strong and macho ..Human beings really counldn't live without me !
Rain : Who said so ? I don't care if you are strong or macho or whatever ..I am more useful to human beings .I am certainly more important than you .
Sun : huh ? Izzit ? I don't thing so ~ You only make people's life miserable ..You cause flood everywhere ..stupid~! I always heard housewives cursing you as their clothes won't dry because of you .
Rain : Hey ..I warn you ah...do not slander me .. You also cause drought what ~ ..People hated you too ..you are too hot and burn people's skin ...the harmful rays on your body can kill human beings .
Sun : .... I don't care... Human beings need me more than they need you ! ..Let us have a competition !
Rain : Sure...The one who lose has to get lost from now on ....
And so they start the competition too see who is more important to human beings. Maybe the sun had won and the rain flees away.....That's why ...it has not been raining for such a long time. Arghh....I hate the weather~!!!
|
posted by yeen shuang @ 5:36 PM  |
|
|
|
|
|
-.-|||
-shingcheng-