Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Chinese New Year
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Sunday, February 06, 2005
Chinese New Year

Went out with dad and mum today to 'feel' the atmosphere of the coming Chinese New Year . Everybody is busy preparing all the new year stuff , buying new clothes , shoes , food and drinks as though all the things is free of charge.

It's weird, I am not looking forward to the coming Chinese New Year like I always do . I am not in the ' New Year mood' yet .Haha..Perhaps I will be in the mood when I receive 'ang pows' from my relatives .




We only got four days of holiday . And yet all the teachers had already gave us a lot of holiday homework . Aihz...Form 5 life sucks .

Went to my uncle's house ..

' Chinese New Year is coming .. Have you bought your new year clothes ? ' I asked my little cousin when I sat beside him , wanting to know what kind of answer he'll give me .

' NO ..' he answered slowly and reluctantly while he was playing with his game boy .

' Really ? New year coming ler...Impposible lar.. Don't bluff me ...'

' Aiyo ..Really larz...I haven buy new clothes but i bought a lot of fire cracker already !! ekek ' he answered me happily .

'....' I felt very funny when heard what he said .

Kids are kids , they are innocent and do not have any worries . What they care about is whether they can get to play their game boy or fire crackers anot .

I really envy them . No worries , less homework and get to play more .

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 1:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.