|
Friday, February 25, 2005
|
|
Are Modern Inventions Making Us Lazy ? |
Have been too busy lately , I don't even have the time to update my blog .Hehe...Anyway , I am now updating my blog .
Actually I should be preparing for the St John exam that I'll be taking on this Sunday now . There are so much things I need to learn and memorize .Haha...But ...My mind keep telling me that I need to update my blog , that's why I am here , sitting in front of my stupid computer .
Computer is one of the modern inventions right ? Modern inventions are making people lazy . Do you agree with that ? Like what I am doing now , instead of studying , I choose to be lazy and start blogging now . Is computer making me lazy ? Personally , I don't think so however a lot of people agree with that .
Being lazy is a natural habit of every human beings . It is human instinct , isn't it ? Even without modern inventions , we will also be lazy . If modern inventions are making people lazy , does it means that people in the olden days who live without the help of modern inventions are 100 % hardworking ?
Just like Japan , one of the most sophisticated country in the world , are the Japanese lazy ? I don't think so . They are trying very hard and working day and night to invent new things to make our life more comfortable and convenient . If modern inventions are making people lazy ,then all the people in the backward country are very hardworking meh ~? Ekeke..
Actually , I feel that modern inventions are meant to make our life more comfortable and convenient . Work can be done more effectively with the help of modern inventions . Laziness is human instinct and by saying modern inventions are making people lazy is just an excuse given by everyone .
That's my personal opinion and this is the topic for the district debate competition , our school versus SMK Teknik . This is the first round and hope that our school will win .
Argh...damn sien lar...tomorrow is Saturday but we still have to go to school and study as usual ! : (
|
posted by yeen shuang @ 10:31 PM  |
|
|
|
|
|