|
Thursday, January 27, 2005
|
|
Sukantara |
Our school sukantara is being held on this wednesday and thursday . Every student has to take part in 3 events, that is long jump , 100m and 400m .
Despite of the skin allergy I am having , I still took part in all the events . However ,I only managed to get 2 marks in the 400m race . Haha..I din't get any marks in the rest of the events .I HAD TRIED MY BEST ! Aihz..But at least I am better than Mandy and lu yong.They dint get any marks for their house.
My skin allergy is getting more and more serious . Went to Malacca Southern Hospital to see the dermatologist on this tuesday. The doctor was not friendly at all , I don't like this kind of doctor. That explains why there were only three patients there ( an old man and a young girl and me ) .
Monthly test is coming soon ( before new year ) . Sienzzz... Have to study again .Having Add Maths test tomorrow , sienz.
|
posted by yeen shuang @ 6:29 PM  |
|
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
wahahaha...i scored 2 marks 4 all events :P
-shingcheng-
-
Shing Cheng : yalar , you 'li hai' mah...not lik em...seldom exercise one..
Mun Kit : I don't know what had caused the allergy..but I think is grass and leafs.. coz that day i went to field to do the quadrat de experiment .. after that rashes came out and it is vrey very super itchy !
|
|
|
| << Home
|
| |
|
|
|
|
wahahaha...i scored 2 marks 4 all events
:P
-shingcheng-