Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: MY STUPID BROTHER!
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Monday, January 24, 2005
MY STUPID BROTHER!

I hate MR TEE VERN JUN !
Since the day he shifted back from Malacca to BP , there is no peace in the house. Sometimes feeling so disappointed in him .Why I have this kind of stupid brother. He gets angry over small matters and start screaming and scolding us all. However , me and my mum alwiz remain silence .

'Later I want to use the car ' he said
'Ohh..cannot ,later ur sis got tuition and daddy is going out , can u come back by 5pm to fetch her ? '
'%^#%$^%&&^^ , why everyday also like that one ? ' he said unhappily and then start putting up his 'bao1 gong1' face . That's not my our fault right ? I really need someone to fetch me what ...

So , we alwiz keep quiet and start thinking another way out ( the best way I can go tuition without bothering him).

Got once, he said ' I really very tao3 yan4 three of you all (me,mum,and dad) '. I still can remember clearly what he said that day .That is really outrageous ! I don't want to talk back to him knowing that I will certainly get scolded like how he scolded me and my mum today !

He is a extremely weird person . Sometimes can be in very good mood but after a few seconds, he can become the other way round and start putting a the black face again. Like every person in the world owe him something .

He is like the king at home.. He can crap at us and we had to listen . If we did not pay attention on what he is saying , we will kena marah by him sometimes . But if we ask him something and start crapping, he will scold us noisy and ask us to shut up if he cannot stand it anymore.

He likes to ask this and ask that about the drama when I am watching .

' Hey , who is this people, this character not die already meh ? '
' .... ' I usually don't like to answer him when I am watching television .
' Hey , what had happened , why this character had been warded in hospital ? '
' ... ' again , I remain silent. Don't want to bother about him.
'Mama ..Ah Shuang everyday like this one..ask her question dun wanna answer!!!!'

I just don't like to answer any question when I am watching television . I also need to concentrate when i am watching TV like he needs to concentrate when he is writing a post .
However, when we ask him or talk to him when he is watching television ,we will get scolded for sure .
' HEY ! You all very noisy lar! I am watching television ..Dun kacau me ! See lar...I dunno wat is happening in the show liao !!!'
That's typical Mr TVJ !

I really couldn't stand it ANYMORE!!!

 
posted by yeen shuang @ 1:06 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

    damn funny la both of u

    BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well my brother is so stupid he thinks he is cool but he is ugly

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.