|
Friday, January 14, 2005
|
|
Exercise |
Crap , Crap , Crap .... I think I don't have the talent to crap like others do. I feel like I am lacking of inspiration nowadays .However , I still need to update my blog during this weekend . Finally can get some rest for two days !
We had our house training on this wednesday . Due to the lack of exercise ( I think I hardly do exercise once a month ), my muscle have been aching since wednesday .
'Mamaaa...I ran 400 m and 100m and practised long jump twice this afternoon..Wah..really very tiring..'
'Only do a little bit of exercise then keep complaning...I don't want to listen lah! '
'...My muscle sure will start aching tomorrow...summore today's weather is so HOT ! Like an big oven..My skin almost burned ..'
'Serve you right ! Who ask you to be so lazy to exercise everyday !'
'Where got lazy ? That's not my fault ..I got lots of Homework ,tuitions and extra mural ativities. Where got free time ? you say lar ? '
Most of the people like to find excuses after they did something wrong and to avoid doing something they don't like . I admit , actually I am just finding excuses for myself too. Not enough time is just an excuse that everybody gives .
I hope that I can do more exercise next time to keep me healthy . And of course, most importantly , I don't want to be the last to finish the 400m race during the coming sukantara .
|
posted by yeen shuang @ 11:46 PM  |
|
|
| 7 Comments: |
-
lol thank goodness i dun hv 2 do sports practices tis yr ;P btw, r u taking part in tis yr's march-pass?
eunice
-
no..I am not going to take part...
-
Hi yeen shuang: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about Visalus. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, Visalus check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.xelr8-xelr8.com. Take Care
-
Hi yeen shuang: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about Epicure Selections. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, Epicure Selections check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.xelr8-xelr8.com. Take Care
-
Hi yeen shuang: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about BEAUTI CONTROL. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, BEAUTI CONTROL check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.xelr8-xelr8.com. Take Care
-
Hey this blog is not about diabetes I have been doing hours of research on "Diabetes" and it brought me to your blog on Exercise . Anyways, yeen shuang I was reading your blog and I think it is really cool. It’s really a pleasure reading your posts! Keep up the great work.
Keep blogging away :-)
-
``He wants to talk to you. I could see from the way his was going to movehe wanted to fuck me. real rape stories hot incest sex stories hot sex stories women free sex and rape stories adult sex stories gay ``He wants to talk to you. I could see from the way his was going to movehe wanted to fuck me.
|
|
|
| << Home
|
| |
|
|
|
|
lol
thank goodness i dun hv 2 do sports practices tis yr ;P
btw, r u taking part in tis yr's march-pass?
eunice