Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors Myth: Happy New Year ~!
 
.My story .My life .My future .My nonsense .My fantasies .My dreams.My everything
Friday, December 31, 2004
Happy New Year ~!

Year 2004 has been a wonderful year to me, filled with happiness, tears and laughter. Time really flies , today is the last day of this year and we are entering a brand new year after a few more hours .I am reeling reluctant to leave this year......

' Aiya , relac larzz..Form 4 is a honeymoon year. '
' Ya meh ? '
' Ya larz...You still have plenty of time , enjoy first lar..Don't be so tense up !'

The saying alwiz goes like this and i keep thinking that i still have plenty of time...
Day by day ....and life goes on ..
On one fine day...suddenly I am being * struck by lightning*
I suddenly realize that actually i dun have much time left.. I am facing my exam very soon !
Hope that everyone who is entering form 4 next year don't believe this saying and put in effort in your studies, or you will be regret ..

In Year 2005 I wish that ..
- The world is peaceful and free from war and calamity .
- I can excel in my studies and get good results in my SPM .
- Good health and happiness for everyone out there .

Lastly , I wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR (2005). May you all be blessed with good health and happiness. God bless !



 
posted by yeen shuang @ 7:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.: 5huanG :.


Contact me
Facebook

                         

.: Shout Out :.

.: Word of GOD :.

                         

.: 5huang Reads :.
  • Ah Ming
  • Carol
  • Christina
  • ~ CyRiL's OceAn ~ 7tc ~
  • EndLessJoycE
  • Geraldine
  • Ginger & Crab
  • Jaysern
  • Jeleine
  • ~Journey to the Star~
  • Just A Crap
  • Karrie
  • Little Cloud's Blog
  • MeMorY FrËeZer
  • Mr Bigcanon
  • my little window...
  • Oyasumi
  • Piratedshyang
  • rhou's rainbowblogs
  • sharon
  • Shing Cheng
  • sprinkle of fairy dust
  • sOmeThing U might wAn TO Knoe
  • SuLing
  • Thestarrymoonie
  • Vivian
  • .: Previous Post :.
    .: Archives :.